Eilean Donan Castle 37 Canvas Print
18 by 12 inch canvas print
Eilean Donan Castle 37 Canvas Print .
18 by 12 inch canvas print. Original photography by David Rankin.
- Each custom artwork is hand stretched and printed for your order
- Vibrant colours printed on artist grade canvas
- Printed image wraps 1/4 inch (6mm) over the edges; the sides are white
- Hanging hardware is included
- Delivery takes 5 to 7 days
Eilean Donan Castle in the Highlands of Scotland. Eilean Donan Castle was the location for Highlander and a James Bond film . The castle is on an island in the middle of three lochs . In 1719 it was completely destroyed by three English frigates . The castle then lay in ruins for nearly 200 years. In 1911 John MacRae-Gilstrap bought the castle and start work to restore the castle over a period of twenty years at a total cost of a quarter of a million pounds.